We are working hard to ensure that patients can access the thyroid medication they need such as liothyronine , hence our #T3Campaign. If you want to find out more about our #T3Campaign, you can find all the information you need on our campaign page including the following:
- our input into the NHS England guidance for liothyronine
- Lyn Mynott’s original meeting with Lord Philip Hunt to discuss the T3 situation, which culminated in the debate in the House of Lords
- the Dossier which was put together by a members of all thyroid support groups (Case Details with Clear Evidence that NHS England Guidance on Prescription of Liothyroinine is not being followed by CCGs)
- the work that all thyroid support groups did to clarify the NHS England guidance with the Regional Medicines Optimisation Committee (South)(RMOC)
- The work Thyroid UK did to respond to the NICE Thyroid guidance consultation
Make sure you pop back from time to time to keep up with progress.