We are working hard to ensure that patients can access the thyroid medication they need such as liothyronine, hence our #T3Campaign. If you want to find out more about our #T3Campaign, you can find all the information you need on our Campaigns page including the following:
- our input into the NHS England guidance for liothyronine
- Lyn Mynott’s original meeting with Lord Philip Hunt to discuss the T3 situation, which culminated in the debate in the House of Lords
- the Dossier which was put together by a members of all thyroid support groups (Case Details with Clear Evidence that NHS England Guidance on Prescription of Liothyroinine is not being followed by CCGs)
- the work that all thyroid support groups did to clarify the NHS England guidance with the Regional Medicines Optimisation Committee (South)(RMOC)
- The work Thyroid UK did to respond to the NICE Thyroid guidance consultation
Make sure you pop back to our Campaigns page from time to time to keep up with progress.