You can donate all your broken and unwanted jewellery to raise money for Thyroid UK.
If you have any gold, silver, odd earrings, broken chains, costume jewellery and watches, you can recycle them at no cost to you.
Recycling for Good Causes can recycle:
- Any jewellery – gold, silver, costume jewellery, watches, broken and damaged items (like odd earrings, snapped chains or items with missing stones).
- You can donate any unwanted banknotes from ANY country of any age, so all of those obsolete pre-euro notes are a perfect start!
Our partners at Recycling for Good Causes will reuse and recycle the jewellery and Banknotes, giving the proceeds to Thyroid UK, saving precious raw materials at the same time.
If you would like to send in your jewellery and banknote recycling, simply use your own envelope or jiffy bag (No bigger than A5 in size) and post free of charge to:
Freepost RSXA-GJBY-ARRZ, Thyroid UK, Unit 14, Amber Business Village, Amber Close, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP
*Please do not send coins or stamps to the freepost address as the postage costs will far outweigh your donation. *
If you have a large number of items
- Email to request a recycling sack free of charge
- Fill the sack with over 10kg (but under 30kg) of items
- Call 0800 633 5323 to arrange free collection
Date updated: 01.08.22 (V2.0)
Review date: 14.08.21