The Thyroid UK Information pack comes in an A4 size and contains the following documents:
- About Us
- The Endocrine System – An Overview
- The Thyroid Gland – An Overview
- Signs and Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Signs and Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
- Thyroid Function Tests
- Named Patient Basis
- The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Thyroid Disease
- Getting a Diagnosis and Starting Treatment
- The Thyroid and Drugs, Chemicals and Foods
- Thyroid Antibodies by Dr B Durrant-Peatfield
- Hashimoto’s Disease by Dr B Durrant-Peatfield
- Suggested Reading
- Test Results Booklet
- Thyroid UK Membership Form
- Thyroid UK Fundraising Leaflet
- Thyroid UK Poster
- Private Doctors
- Support Network
- The Role of The Adrenal Glands by Dr B Durrant-Peatfield
- Information on Private Testing
- Fundraising Materials
Postage, Delivery and Returns
A postage and packing charge based on the total weight of your order will be applied at the checkout.
We use Royal Mail 2nd Class post for UK addresses, and will do our best to despatch promptly. We are always short on time though, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery from receipt of your payment at our office.
Deliveries to outside of the UK will be calculated at checkout. The delivery charge will depend on the destination country and total weight of your order.
Delivery timescales will vary depending on the destination country.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if not, because either it is damaged or you have changed your mind, you may return some or all of your order for a refund within 28 days of receiving your order.
If you do decide to return part or all of your order, simply send an email to our shop administrator. You will then be given information on how to return the item to us.
Once we have received your return we will refund you via Paypal.
We do not refund postage and packing costs after 14 working days unless the item is faulty or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any items that have clearly been used.
How To Pay
The payment method we use is Paypal. This is a very convenient payment method. You can either use your Paypal account, if you have one, or register an account with Paypal.
You don’t have to have an account with Paypal. You can also use your debit or credit card even if you don’t already have a Paypal account.