Become A Thyroid UK Support Networker
Thyroid UK has a Support Network which consists of a mixture of local support groups, email support and telephone support.
Some of the groups are our own groups, run by volunteers of Thyroid UK but other groups are independent groups that wanted to be listed along with ours to help people with thyroid and related diseases.
Going to a group gives people the opportunity to chat with others in the same position as them.
The Support Network list is included our Information Pack and is also available on request.
Whether you are planning to be a telephone support networker or a group, we can help you set up.
For a group, we can help by:
- Sending information to help them decide which type of group they want to set up
- Giving them information on how to advertise their group
- Sending them various documents including the Information Pack and back issues of our magazine, Harmony to display at group meetings
- Sending them guidelines so that they are supported in what they should say to members
- Giving them a discount on membership of Thyroid UK
- Helping them whenever they need it
If you are interested in becoming a Support Networker for Thyroid UK please contact us on email@example.com