Our four-legged furry friends are always by our side, so why not take on a challenge together?
Your challenge, your rules
- Choose a distance that you and your dog will enjoy and be comfortable with
- Choose your pace – walking, jogging, hiking or running, you know what you and your dog love doing.
- Complete it in one day or over multiple days
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you & your four-legged friend when you take part, including:
- Bright, strong and practical Dog Jog drawstring bag
- Dog Jog buff for keeping you warm on those colder outings
- Medal and lanyard for 2-legged finishers
- Collar medal for 4-legged finishers (also great to use as a keyring if your dog doesn’t want to glam it up all the time!)
- Printable event numbers – a larger one for the individual and a smaller version for each dog involved with the challenge, which can be printed and attached to a collar, harness or leash.
- Personalised finisher certificate
- An audio countdown to kick off your challenge in style
- Tailored training plans
- Top tips for planning a safe route for your challenge
- Automatically added to the Dog Jog Pawdium page on the website
Visit the event website for more information.
Register for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser and we will contact you with instructions on how to confirm your place.
On your barks, get set, GO…
We rely on donations so that we can continue to support and campaign for people with thyroid and related conditions. If you have found our information helpful, please make a donation or become a member.