Recycling for Good Causes offers two free services depending on the number of items you have to send. Items are recycled and a cheque for the proceeds is sent directly to us.
If you have a few small items
You can send jewellery or watches in any condition, and banknotes (foreign or UK) in an A5 or smaller envelope to Thyroid UK, Freepost RSXA-GJBY-ARRZ, Tamworth, B77 4RP
If you have a large number of items
- Email to request a recycling sack free of charge
- Fill the sack with over 10kg (but under 30kg) of items
- Call 0800 633 5323 to arrange free collection
You can donate:
- Jewellery & Watches (in any material even if damaged or broken)
- Currency – any coins or banknotes, UK & foreign (even if out of circulation)
- Mobile Phones
- Cameras (old film, digital and video)
- Stamps (loose, single, albums, first-day covers, presentation packs, collections, postcard collections)
- Gadgets (Sat-Navs, iPods, MP3 players, games consoles, games & accessories).
We rely on donations so that we can continue to support and campaign for people with thyroid and related conditions. If you have found our information helpful, please make a donation or become a member.