South Coast Challenge
29th/30th August 2020
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a walk. An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an100km amazing journey. You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team-and with half and quarter distance options also available – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops-free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace-24 hours+
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge-Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge