Peak District Challenge
4th/5th July 2020 Cancelled
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. With a ‘base camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services. The 100km challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed… Push yourself further – 100km full challenge, with half (50km) & quarter (25km) options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food & drink
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 3 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses & transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with some spirit, and determination. Join in for an unforgettable weekend in the Peak District – and Push Yourself in 2020.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge