Lake District Challenge
13th/14th June 2020 Cancelled
New for 2020 – join the Lake District Challenge and take on England’s finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you’ll get the best support & hospitality all the way. Our challenge base camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views en route – before a huge welcome and celebration back at base camp after a momentous journey.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day Full ‘daylight’ option
- Half or Quarter challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- All meals/food included
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Camping options available
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Pre-event training support + app
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some determination, resolve, and spirit. Join in for an unforgettable Lakes weekend – and push yourself further!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/lake-district-challenge