27th/28th June 2020 Cancelled
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, as 2000 adventurers set out on an endurance walk of 100km of footpaths & trails. Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2 Day 100km ‘Daylight’ option
- Half or Quarter Challenge options
- 8 Covered rest stops – free food & drink
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- 3 UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge Mobile app
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with some spirit, and determination. Join in for a Cotswold weekend like no other – and Push Yourself Further.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge