25th October 2020 POSTPONED
Far more than just a 10K… the Women’s 10K aims to be a proactive, challenging way to engage women in physical activity and promote health & wellbeing all year round, as well as being a platform to raise funds and/or awareness of a variety of national and global women’s issues.
- The event will be held on Sunday 25th October 2020 in Edinburgh
- Stunning city centre route
- Starts on historic Royal Mile before heading to the iconic BT Murrayfield Stadium finish
- Goes past Scottish National Gallery, through Princes Street Gardens, with Edinburgh Castle as your backdrop. The past Scott Monument, Scottish Parliament, before taking in Arthurs Seat, Dynamic Earth and Holyrood Palace before Grassmarket and BT Murrayfield
- Suitable for females aged 15+
- It’s an all-inclusive event with no stigmas, no judgement, just a strong supportive community of women who come together and make a positive change.
- A celebration of the individual’s accomplishment regardless of what that may be whether finish time/fundraising/completion.
- Fantastic customer experience – great benefits (t-shirt, 10k training plan, great medal, time texted to mobile phone).
Thyroid UK will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship.
For more information: www.womens10k.co.uk