South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge
25th/26th July 2020 Cancelled
A new ‘Coast to Coast’ Challenge for 2020 – across England’s South West Peninsular. It’s 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups & downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between. Take on the challenge at your pace – run or jog it – and you’ll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food & drink, and a huge welcome & celebration at the finish fine after an amazing journey. With half and quarter distance options also – there’s a South West Challenge for all!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or Quarter Challenge options
- 2 day Full ‘daylight’ option
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- All meals/food included!
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly”!
- Pre-event training support + app
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some determination, resolve, and spirit. Join in for an unforgettable weekend in the South West – and push yourself further in 2020!
Challenge Distances & Ascent
Full Challenge – 100km – 2090m
1st Half Challenge – 53km – 1310m
2nd Half Challenge – 48km – 540m
1st Quarter Challenge – 32km – 1095m
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/coast-2-coast