Sunday 20th September 2020
The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a 10K, this is the event for you. Run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse.
Give it a go and set your 2020 challenge today!
- Fast and flat route along East Lothian’s Golf Coast. Also includes the John Muir Way
- Final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Scenic, coastal views along East Lothian’s famous Golf Coast
- Opportunity for runner to attain a PB
- Runners must be at least 15 years old for the 10K
- Picturesque route – beauty – overall experience
- The half marathon is the world’s fastest growing race distance
Thyroid UK will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise £150 minimum sponsorship.
Use the link below to register for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser, you will then be contacted by us with instructions on how to confirm your place:
For further information, please visit: www.scottish10k.com