30th August 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
1st November 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
This is your time to set your next challenge and be part of something special at a Men’s 10K! Not only are these events fantastic 10k timed runs but they also provide a proactive and challenging way to engage men in healthy physical activity and to promote health and wellbeing all year round. Nothing will motivate you more than fundraising for a cause you really care about, so what are you waiting for?
- Glasgow Men’s 10K event will be held on Sunday 30th August 2020, tying in with Father’s Day and the end of Men’s Health Week
- The Edinburgh 2020 event will be held on Sunday 1st November 2020, just ahead of International Men’s Day
- Suitable for males aged 15+
- It is an all inclusive event that celebrates the individual’s accomplishment regardless of what that may be whether finish time/fundraising/completion.
- Share your Men’s 10K training & experiences on Facebook/Twitter
- Fantastic customer experience – great benefits (t-shirt, 10k training plan, great medal, time texted to mobile phone)
Thyroid UK will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise the following minimum sponsorship for each event that you are taking part:
Edinburgh 10k – £150
Glasgow 10k – £150
Use the link below to register for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser, you will then be contacted by us with instructions on how to confirm your place:
For further information, please visit: www.mens10k.com