London 2 Brighton Challenge
23rd/24th May 2020 – Bank Holiday Weekend Cancelled – Will be back next year!
Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Jog or run the epic 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone. A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food & drink
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 3 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses & transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some determination, resolve, and spirit. Join in for an unforgettable journey to the coast – and push yourself further!
Charity Sponsorship – Pay a low registration fee & do ‘lots’ of fundraising for our Charity. We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge: £15 Reg Fee online + at least £595 charity sponsorship
- Half Challenge: £10 Reg Fee online + at least £395 Charity sponsorship
- Quarter Challenge: £5 Reg Fee online + at least £245 Charity sponsorship
Charity Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge: £99 Reg Fee online + at least £299 charity sponsorship
- Half Challenge: £64.50 Reg Fee online + at least £199 Charity sponsorship
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 Reg Fee online + at least £119 Charity sponsorship
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – You pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge: £198
- Half Challenge: £129
- Quarter Challenge: £79
For more information on taking part in the London 2 Brighton Challenge: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge