Isle of Wight Challenge
5th/6th September 2020 Cancelled
Great challenges need great settings – run the island’s Coastal Path. Join 2,000 adventurers to take on the Isle of Wight in May this year. Run along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For full island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome base camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 106km full island challenge
- 2 day 106km ‘daylight’ option
- Half & quarter island option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food & drink
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses & transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some determination, resolve, and spirit. Join in for an unforgettable Isle of Wight weekend and push yourself further!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! We cover your event place cost.
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – Lower charity fundraising target & you pay half the event self fund cost (We pay the other half).
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Note: At least 50% of the Min Sponsorship target should be with the Charity by 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. At this time we will pay a Fee for your place to the Organiser (similar to the Self Funding cost). Failure to meet the 50% target may result in cancellation by us. The remaining 50% should be with the charity 4 weeks after the Challenge.
Self Funding – pay full event place cost when you register. Fundraise as much as you can for us.
- Full Challenge – £198
- Half Challenge – £129
- Quarter Challenge – £79
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge