Big Fun Run
Various Locations – August to September 2020 Officially Postponed until Summer 2021
COME ALONG AND GET INVOLVED IN YOUR LOCAL BIG FUN RUN 5K!
Big Fun Run is a series of 12, 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from August to September. All you need to do is find the one closest to you! The Big Fun Run series is strictly for FUN where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat – just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family where you can accomplish your personal goals; whether you are raising money for a worthwhile cause close to your heart, remembering a loved one or simply keeping active.
- Your choice if you want to walk, jog or run – no pressure or time limits
- Most popular run distance – 5k is achievable for most people
- The event isn’t timed which offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Suitable for all ages and abilities – from babies to grandparents!
- 12 locations UK wide – find a venue near you
- Low entry price, under 5s go FREE!
- Picturesque locations
- Fantastic customer experience with warm-up and goody bag at the end
- Great for groups – get a bunch of people together from work/school/clubs
Thyroid UK will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise £100 minimum sponsorship for each event that you are taking part.
Use the link below to register for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser, you will then be contacted by us with instructions on how to confirm your place:
For locations and more information visit: www.bigfunrun.com