Various Locations – August to September 2020 Series officially postponed
Come and have a bark in the park with your four-legged friend!
Dog Jog is a series of 5k untimed events staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from August to September. All you need to do is find the one closest to you! The Dog Jog series is a unique event aimed at all ages and abilities for you and your dog to get fit and have fun in 2020. Each event offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure; whether you are raising money for a worthwhile cause close to your heart or simply keeping active.
Lead the way at your local Dog Jog and fundraise for us.
- The event is unique – there’s nothing else like it in the UK
- All ages/dogs encouraged
- Get fit and have fun with your four-legged friend
- Relaxed, fun atmosphere – no time limits
- 5K, achievable distance which will have great benefits for both you and your dog
- 12 locations to choose from throughout the UK – join your local one
- Picturesque locations for you and your dog to explore
- Great opportunity to meet other like-minded dog owners in your local area
- Fantastic customer experience
- Suitable for all levels of runner and dog – whether you run, walk or jog
- Great for groups – get a bunch of people together from work/school/clubs/dog walking communities
Thyroid UK will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise £150 minimum sponsorship for each event that you are taking part.
Use the link below to register for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser, you will then be contacted by us with instructions on how to confirm your place:
For locations and more information visit: www.dogjog.co.uk