Join a fun filled challenge like no other. An exciting moonlit charity cycle ride through an amazing city, past iconic landmarks. You can take part in a Nightrider challenge in London, Bristol or Liverpool. In each city there are two distance options – 100km or 50km. You can choose your distance when you register.
There is full support given including:
- Fully signposted route
- GPS file of the route (nearer the event)
- Break stops every 25km, snacks, water and breakfast (Bacon or veggie sausage and a hot drink)
- Hi-viz vest (you will receive this on the night of the event)
- Cycle number & bike number
- Bicycle mechanics
- First aid support
- Security staff, central control number to deal with any problems
This is a great way to get fit, have fun and raise funds for our charity and is a chance to see a city in a different light!
London: 6-7 June 2020 Cancelled Bristol: 20-21 June 2020 Cancelled Liverpool: 11-12 July 2020 Cancelled
There are 2 ways to take part in Nightrider:
Pay a registration fee (non-refundable/non-transferable and goes to Classic Tours Ltd) and pledge to raise at least £175 sponsorship.
- £29 – if you sign up before 31 December 2019
- £35 – if you sign up before 31 March 2020
- £45 – if you sign up before the event deadline (approximately two weeks prior to the event)
Pay the full event cost (non-refundable/non-transferable) then raise as much sponsorship money as possible for our charity. (Please note that the fee goes to Classic Tours Ltd and not to our charity).
- £79 – if you sign up before 31 December 2019
- £89 – if you sign up before 31 March 2020
- £99 – if you sign up before event deadline (approximately two weeks prior to the event)
For more information on the Nightrider events and how to sign up: https://www.nightrider.org.uk/