The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a 10K, this is the event for you. Run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse.
Give it a go and set your 2021 challenge today!
- Fast and flat route along East Lothian’s Golf Coast. Also includes the John Muir Way
- Final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Scenic, coastal views along East Lothian’s famous Golf Coast
- Opportunity for runner to attain a PB
- Runners must be at least 15 years old for the 10K
- Picturesque route – beauty – overall experience
- The half marathon is the world’s fastest growing race distance
Visit the event website for more information.
12pm, Friday 17 September 2021
Tap the ‘Register’ button to apply for a Thyroid UK Charity place via the event organiser. We will contact you with instructions on how to confirm your place.
We will cover the cost of your event place, in return we ask that you raise the following minimum sponsorship amounts:
|Registration fee||Minimum sponsorship|