The relief of sickness of persons suffering from thyroid disease and related areas, for the benefit of the public, particularly but not exclusively by:
- providing information and support to sufferers of thyroid disease
- promoting public awareness in regard to thyroid disorders
- acting as a resource centre and disseminating information
- encouraging scientific research for education, alleviation, care, treatment and cure of thyroid disease
- raising funds needed to achieve the stated objectives
How are we doing?
Read our Annual Reports to discover how we measure up against our objectives.
We rely on donations so that we can continue to support and campaign for people with thyroid and related conditions. If you have found our information helpful, please make a donation or become a member.