Thyroid UK always strives to maintain high standards in respect of the work we do. However, there may be times when this does not happen. We are always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions and take these very seriously, using them as an opportunity to review our work and make any necessary changes.
Thyroid UK promises to:
- Treat complaints seriously and deal with them properly
- Resolve complaints promptly and informally whenever possible
- Learn from complaints and suggestions and take action to improve our service
- Ensure that complaints/comments are treated in confidence
- Treat you with courtesy and respect, listen to what you say and keep you informed about our progress
How to contact us
- You can email us at email@example.com
- You can telephone us on 01255 820407 (our phone lines are open from Monday to Friday, 10.00 am to 2.00 pm). Outside of office hours, please leave a message and someone will contact you
- You can write to us at 32 Darcy Road, St Osyth, Clacton on Sea, Essex CO16 8QF
How soon will we respond?
Let us know about your complaint as soon as possible. It may be possible to resolve the problem or query immediately. If not, a course of action will be identified and acted on as follows:
- We will endeavour to acknowledge your complaint within 7 working days and respond fully within 21 working days
- We will respond to you in the same way as you have contacted us unless directed otherwise by you
- If it is not possible to resolve the matter within 21 days we will let you know.
The best way to resolve a problem quickly is by telephone. When contacting us about a complaint, make sure that your complaint clearly indicates what you wish us to do. This way we can ensure that we fully understand the issue and can obtain all the information that we need to resolve the problem in a fast and effective way.
What we will do
We will work hard to fix any problems, correct mistakes and address concerns to your satisfaction. If the complaint does not relate directly to Thyroid UK we will give you contact details of the relevant organisation/company.
Thyroid UK seeks to obtain feedback in respect of our activities.
Complaints about fundraising
Thyroid UK is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and adheres to the Code of Fundraising Practice – Practice – http://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/
Thyroid UK is committed to the Fundraising Promise – https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/code/fundraising-promise
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can make a complaint to the Fundraising Regulator by:
- submitting your complaint through the Fundraising Regulator website – https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/complaints/make-complaint
- writing to them – Fundraising Regulator 2nd Floor CAN Mezzanine Building 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH 0300 999 3407
- Calling them – 0300 999 3407
The Fundraising Regulator will aim to acknowledge all new complaints within two working days of receipt. They will then investigate your complaint. For more information on how to complain to them please visit https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/more-from-us/resources/complaints-process